A Marketing Entity of a High-Performance New Construction Wall System
Featuring a Patented Innovative Green Technology
Benefits of becoming an Omnicrete Distributorship:
- Even though your building costs will be very close to conventional you will be able to “Up-sell” each home for more. Why? Keep reading…
- Less maintenance due to superior construction products used in construction.
- Command a greater market share, due to increased customer demand.
- Attract customers who are looking for green and sustainable construction.
- Attract customers who are looking for energy savings of over 70%.
- Attract customers who are looking for protection from hurricane & tornado’s destructive winds more than conventionally built homes.
- Attract customers who are looking for protection from fire (home cannot burn down – all concrete).
- Attract customers who are looking for Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (L.E.E.D.) certification.
- Attract customers who are looking for clean indoor air quality.
- Attract customers who have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) who need pure indoor quality to cure from their diseases.
- Attract customers who are allergic to mold. Our building design is air tight; moisture cannot intrude inside the building; an air exchange unit is used to control fresh air.
- Why would anyone build conventionally when you are offering the Omnicrete Patented System? Simple, those who have a high loan-to-value percentage and do not have the additional funds to pay for the Omnicrete upgrade out of their own pockets. For them, you the builder can build with conventional materials.
You will be able to market all the above benefits to customers which will increase demand for your PUD far beyond your competitors and at the same time you will increase your sales volume significantly. You will be able to offer Omnicrete as an ‘Up-sell” option for enhanced profits! Greater demand, greater and quicker sales and more profits per unit sold is a prescription for success! The question remaining is: what are you waiting for?
Call Len Terry (407) 267-5374
Cost of becoming an Omnicrete Distributor:
- Non-Exclusive Distributorship – A one-time Non-Exclusive Distributorship Fee is $7,500.00 plus a minimum on-site training fee of $4,000.00 (80 Hours @ $50.00). Training of additional teams of masons will be billed at $75.00 per hour. Travel, lodging and per Diem may be additional if the construction site is 50 miles or more from Orlando. There are no minimum Royalty fees for a Non-Exclusive Distributorship. However, this Non-Exclusive Distributorship Agreement will allow other Non-Exclusive Distributors to build alongside of your project(s) thereby impeding your marketing efforts.
- Exclusive Distributorship – A one-time Exclusive Distributorship Fee is $25,000.00 plus $50.00 times each permit pulled during the last 12 months in the desired territory. For example, assuming the geographic territory had 200 permits pulled in the immediate 12 months prior to executing an Exclusive Distributorship Agreement. The marketing area territory fee in this example, would be $10,000.00 (200 x $50.00) for a total cost of $35,000.00 for the one-time Fee. Training fees also apply to the Exclusive Distributorship as delineated above. Within the Exclusive Distributorship Territory, you may market your services to other builders by being a “shell builder” for their customers thereby casting a larger marketing net of the area as well as other areas outside your territory until these areas are purchased by another Exclusive Distributor. You may also build outside of you marketing area anywhere in the country providing the target area in not owned by another Omnicrete Exclusive Distributor. There is a minimum annual Royally Fee of $39,000.00 (representing an average of one 2,500 square foot house per month x $1.30 per square foot x 12 months) required to keep your Exclusive Distributorship active.
- Transferring from a Non-Exclusive to an Exclusive Distributorship – If a Builder transfers from a Non-Exclusive Distributorship to an Exclusive Distributorship, 75% of the initial Non-Exclusive Fee will be credited towards the Exclusive Distributorship Fee.
- Royalty Fees – Royalty Fees for the Non-Exclusive is $1.50 per square foot and $1.00 for Exclusive Distributorships per square foot. A Royalty or Patent fee is charged to the Distributorship per gross building square footage when the construction drawings are completed by the respective Architect / Engineer or Drafting company. This fee can easily be mitigated by passing it onto the customer as an “up-sell” charge similarly to upgraded cabinets, flooring, windows and doors, et cetera. The Customer’s savings of energy, insurance premium and maintenance will far outweigh this small up-sell charge. For example, let’s say the up-sell charge is $6,000 (two 3,000 square foot buildings x $1.00 per square foot) and this amount will cost approximately $32.00 per month in additional mortgage payment (5% per annual interest on a 30-year amortization). The estimated savings of energy bills alone will generate $175.00 per month (assuming $350.00 x 50% savings on the low side). Using this example, the homeowner will recoup the additional $3,000 in just over 18 months if the $3,000 was paid in cash at time of closing. We experience over 70% savings plus from energy costs and 75% savings in insurance premiums so realistically the recoup time should be 12 months or less in most cases.
- Charge Royalty Fees as an Up-Sell – Royalty fees up-sell charges are additionally justified by the customer by the many benefits and features the system offers to the customer beyond the monetary savings. You, the Distributor / Builder will have the opportunity to make additional profits and generate significant market share increase due to offering a system that cannot be damaged by fire, rot, termites, wind (including flying debris) mold; notwithstanding the fact that the additional cost gets returned to the client through the reduction of ongoing costs as stated above.
Qualifications to become an Omnicrete Distributor:
- You must be an active State Licensed Building Contractor in the state where you are building or planning to build or qualify an entity as a building contractor by hiring a qualifier.
- You must be in good standing with your State License and no have outstanding liens or judgments.
- You must be currently building or planning to build within at least one Planned Urban Development (PUD) with at least 24 lots left to build out and pulling or planning to pull at least 5 building permits per month average. Or, can show an annual sales activity of $5,000,000.00 average over the past 3 years.
- You must build and maintain one model home per territory built with the Omnicrete shell system. The model home must be available by appointment for viewing from Monday through Friday and opened and staffed with at least one agent from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday each week. This model home must be advertised as an Omnicrete built home in local real estate media through the multiple listing service, realtor.com and zillow.com.
- You must NEVER accept “Workers Compensation Exemption Certificates from sub-contractors;” only fully insured and compliant Worker Compensation Insurance on everyone working on job sites – absolutely no exceptions.
- You must be concerned about the earth and desiring to do something about preserving our earth’s natural resources. This system is about Green, Sustainable and Eco-Friendly building and we want our business associates and Distributors to be as passionate about sustainability as we are. For example, it would make no sense to build an Omnicrete Eco-friendly and sustainable shell and then incorporate energy inefficient equipment such as a tank water heater system and single pane windows, etc.
For a Pdf Brochure of this program Click Here…