We Turn simple AAC Block: Into This: Any Questions?
From the Blog
Did you know that lenders today give extra value to homes built with green and sustainable means and methods? This equates to perhaps a lower mortgage rate and / or a higher “loan to value” which will make it easier for you to qualify for your mortgage. If your lender[…]
Omnicrete is a real solution for MCS candidates. Omnicrete walls have zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) which allows the immune system to heal over time. Most MCS professional’s claim that living in a clean home for two years significantly strengthens the immune system to an extent that in most cases[…]
- The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), provides a suite of standards for environmentally sustainable construction. Since its inception in 1998, LEED has grown to encompass over 14,000 projects in 50 US States and 30 countries covering 1.062 billion square feet (99 km²) of development area.
- Video of Our system – from an actual job site.
- The hallmark of LEED is that it is an open and transparent process where the technical criteria proposed by the LEED committees are publicly reviewed for approval by the more than 10,000 membership organizations that currently constitute the USGBC.
- LEED certification is obtained after submitting an application documenting compliance with the requirements of the rating system as well as paying registration and certification fees.
- Certification is granted solely by the Green Building Council responsible for issuing the LEED system used on the project.
- Omnicrete’s patented system offers the most sustainable method of construction yet developed and therefore will achieve LEED Certifications at a lower cost as compared to other conventional and non-conventional systems.